Complaints about Animals

Do you have a complaint about an animal? Before you contact council to investigate, have you talked to the owner to discuss your concerns? Sometimes they are not aware that there is a problem and a quick chat may resolve the issue.

If talking does not resolve the matter, or you feel you cannot approach the owner, you can lodge a complaint for the Local Laws officer to investigate.

For all other animal complaints, please contact our Local Laws officer on 03 5585 9900 or 03 5392 7700 or submit the online customer request form.

Find out more about:

© West Wimmera Shire Council 2020. All rights reserved.