Rates can be paid in FULL by 15th February 2018 OR by FOUR INSTALLMENTS as follows:
- FIRST - 30 September 2017
- SECOND - 30 November 2017
- THIRD - 28 February 2018
- FOURTH - 31 May 2018
BPay View - Rates
Receive, pay and store your West Wimmera Shire Council Rate Notice in your online banking.
With convenient email, SMS or bank message reminders* and secure online or mobile access, BPAY View makes it easy to pay on time, every time†. And BPAY View is easy on the environment too.
Sign up to BPAY View today :
- Log into your online banking account.
- Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section.
- Register to receive your West Wimmera Shire Rate Notice by entering:
- the BPAY Biller Code: 41921
- your BPAY View registration number: This is the BPAY reference number (assessment no.) which appears on the front of your rate notice.
Note: You may not receive your paper bill once you have registered to BPAY View.
BPAY® and BPAY View® are trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. *Notification options may vary for each Financial Institution. Contact your Financial Institution for further information and terms and conditions.
BPay or POSTBillPay
- To use BPay online you need to register for Internet banking with your participating bank, credit union or building society. Once registered, use the appropriate code listed in the table below to make payments.
- To use POSTbillpay visit www.postbillpay.com.au to sign up or login to make payments.
In person : at your local post office
Phone: 131 816
Detach the payment slip/notice and post along with your cheque or money order to:
West Wimmera Shire Council
PO Box 15, Kaniva VIC 3419
Visit our Customer Service Officers in the Edenhope or Kaniva office.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (excluding public holidays)
49 Elizabeth Street, Edenhope
25 Baker Street, Kaniva
Payments may be made by cash, cheque, money order or EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard. A cashier will issue an official receipt upon payment.