Permanent Full-time Position – Goroke Preschool
Council is seeking an enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher to join our team
This position provides a combination of early years teaching at the Goroke Kindergarten and the provision of early years administrative duties for the West Wimmera Shire Council Early Years Unit.
• Preschool Director/Teacher role 3 days per week
• Early Years Project Officer role 2 days per week, with project options including pedagogical leadership and early years related administration based on applicant's skills and experience
The ideal candidate would:
• Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Victorian Institute of Teaching registration
• Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of the Education and Care Services National Act and Regulations; National Quality Framework; Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework; and Early Years Learning Framework.
• Current Level 2 First Aid.
• Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis qualifications.
Applicants in their final year of study and holding a Working With Children Check may be considered
Applications close 10pm Friday 14 December 2018. Further information is available by contacting Tracey Bone on 5392 7700. Background and Police Records Checks will be conducted prior to appointment.