- Full Time 38 hours per week
- Degree Qualified
- Salary Teacher Level 1 as the Early Education Employees Agreement, plus housing allowance
Council is recruiting for a Kindergarten Director and Administrator for its Kindergarten in Goroke
This role will be responsible for
- Providing early childhood teaching services at the Goroke Kindergarten
- Provide leadership to early year's assistants
- Develop and implement a high quality educational program which meets the individual development requirements of each customer
- Provide administrative support to Council's Early Year's Co-ordinator
- Assist in strategic planning to ensure Council meets all accreditation and legal requirements
The successful applicant for this position shall hold a Bachelor Early Years or equivalent and registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching.
Positions description can be found at www.westwimmera.vic.gov.au/Council/Employment
Please email your confidential CV to email@example.com or contact Tracey Bone – Early Years Coordinator on (03) 5392 7700.