When: Apr 17, 2018
Where: Edenhope Golf Club
Time(s): 9.15 am - 3.00 pm | registration from 8.30 am
A day of learning with other parents and carers of school aged children on the autism spectrum, designed to help you foster productive school, family and community relationships to provide the best kind of support for your child.
The workshop is for parents, carers and grandparents wanting to understand more about autism and learn strategies using evidence based resources to help maximise their young person's learning.
What will you gain by attending this workshop?
- an increased understanding of the impact of autism
- further knowledge about how to develop effective partnerships with your school
- information to help you access further support both inside and outside school
- an opportunity to be part of a support network where you can share strategies and experiences with other parents/carers
- an understanding of a planning too that can be used to share key information related to your child
Morning tea and lunch provided. Please advise of any dietary requirements upon registration.
Register online Registrations open 27 February 2018 and close one business day prior to the workshop. Register early as places are limited.Contact Details:
Infoline 1300 881 971 | firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://www.positivepartnerships.com.au/