When: Aug 13, 2018
Where: Edenhope Council Chambers
Time(s): 6.00 pm - 9.30 pm
How to prepare for business challenges
Every business faces exposure to risk – be it natural, such as bushfires or floods, or man-made, such as accident or illness. Without a plan to activate, your ability to shield your business from the fallout is already on the back foot.
Be prepared. This three-and-a-half-hour workshop will show you how to put in place a practical plan to follow in the event of a threat to your business. You never know when you'll be thankful you did..
Is this workshop for me?
All types of small businesses, at any stage, without a current, up-to-date crisis management plan in place will benefit from what they learn from Building resilience: How to prepare for business challenges.
You will learn how to:
• Plan, prepare, respond and recover from a crisis
• Understand crisis planning
• Understand the impact of disaster
• Apply emergency planning development tools
• Identify key risks
• Develop plans, strategies and actions to follow
• Create your own crisis management plan
• Access tools, templates, support and resources in futureContact Details:
Sarah Ellis | West Wimmera Shire Council | 03 5392 7700Website: https://festival.business.vic.gov.au/