West Wimmera Shire Council (WWSC) is now processing parking permit applications online as part of our adoption of the new state-wide Accessible Parking Permit (APP) Scheme.
Three different parking permits are issued under the APP Scheme:
- •• An Australian Disability Parking (ADP) Permit - formerly the Category 1 Blue disabled permit
- •• A Double Time (DT) Permit - formerly the Category 2 Green Permit
- •• An ADP Organisation Permit – formerly Blue organisation permit
To apply for a permit or renew an existing permit, applicants should:
1. Start your application online at accessibleparking.vic.gov.au
2. You’ll receive an application reference number via SMS*
3. Take your reference number to your GP or occupational therapist
4. Your GP or occupational therapist will complete an online assessment and submit your application
5. WWSC will review the application
6. If your application is successful, you’ll receive your permit in the mail.
*A paper-based version of the application is available if you don’t have access to a mobile phone or the internet. Please contact our customer service centre on 13 99 72 if you require a paper form.