Council has completed the first stage of their planning and is now keen to hear from individuals and groups in our community.
The intended outcomes of seeking feedback will be to:
- Receive feedback on design elements within the landscape plan
- Receive feedback regarding the translation of design principles into practical outcomes – have we designed a public space that is inclusive, safe, welcoming and fun?
How long is the engagement process?
The draft plans were available for feedback from 10 June 2022 and closed on Sunday, 26 June 2022.
A drop in community consultation session was conducted for the community to have the chance to come along and ask questions and provide feedback.
- When: Thursday, 23rd June at 3.45-4.45pm (drop in between these times)
- Where: Edenhope and District Community Centre
- Contact Person: Sarah Ellis 13 99 72
Further community consultation will be conducted shortly, with further plans for Henley park and Lions Park being made available for comment.