Perinatal Emotional Health Program
Our Perinatal Emotional Health Practitioner (PEHP) offers free services, providing support with counselling strategies, referrals and education to help those in need.
While pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting time bringing feelings of love, amazement, great joy and fulfilment - it can also be exhausting, lonely and overwhelming. Some common feelings new parents may experience are:
- Sad, low moods, tearfulness
- Anxiousness and worry
- Tiredness, loneliness, feeling
- Problems with eating and sleeping
- Feelings of frustration and irritability
- Difficulty with household tasks
- Fear of harming self or baby
- Poor concentration and memory
- Feelings of loss of control
Our Perinatal Emotional Health Program is a free service. Our practitioners can provide individual assessments, support with counselling strategies, referral advice, and education. There is also the flexibility of home visits.
Perinatal Emotional Health Practitioner - Adrienne Caldow
49 Elizabeth Street Edenhope VIC 3318
Phone: 0418 818 127 or 13 WWSC