Pay your rates

Rates can be paid in FULL by 15th February 2025 OR by FOUR INSTALMENTS as follows:

  • FIRST - 30 September 2024
  • SECOND - 30 November 2024
  • THIRD - 28 February 2025
  • FOURTH - 31 May 2025

Making a payment


FlexiPay provides quick and easy payment of your rates notice. You can also set up a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or quarterly payment schedule.  

Payments can be made via credit card or bank account.

To create a payment schedule or to make a one off payment of your rates notice, click here.

Please note, you will require your eNotices Reference Number which can be found at the bottom of your rates notice.

Pay with FlexiPay here

West_Wimmera_FlexiPay_DL-1.pdf(PDF, 806KB)

eNotices FAQs

What is eNotices?

eNotices is an online portal which allows you to register, view, and pay your notices. Once you register your notices will then be delivered to your email address

What notices will be in my eNotices account?

Once registered you will be able to receive your Annual Valuation and Rate Notices. Some of these are added automatically after registering but others may require you to add them manually.

To manually add a notice to your account, go to the accounts tab in the dashboard. Here you can add the eNotices reference number in the ‘Input eNotices reference number’ section.

If you experience difficulties with this, please contact us via or 13 99 72

Where is my eNotices reference number? / It says my eNotices reference number is invalid

The eNotices reference number is unique to your notice, and is located towards the bottom right pf the notice (green section). There will be the eNotices ‘e’ logo next to it.

If you are having issues with your eNotices Reference Number, please contact us via or 13 99 72

I did not receive my email validation link

Please check the junk and spam folders in your email account. If you still have not received it, please contact us on 13 99 72.

I forgot my password

You can reset your password using the ‘forgot password’ button on the login page here.

Could my notice go to my junk/span folder?

While we do all we can to ensure your notice goes directly to your inbox, it is possible that it will go into another folder such as ‘promotions’, ‘updates’ or ‘junk/spam’. Please check your junk/spam folders, and mark the sender as safe to receive future notices to your inbox.

Can I unsubscribe from emailed notices?

If you no longer wish to receive your notices by email, you can choose to receive them by paper. Under the ‘accounts’ tab in the Dashboard you can elect your delivery method. If you choose post, notices will be issues to the last advised mailing address via standard post.

Can I register to receive notices from multiple properties?

If you have multiple properties with West Wimmera Shire Council under identical names and postal address, then these properties will be automatically grouped and added to your account. If you have additional properties with West Wimmera Shire Council under different names or postal addresses, then you can add these notices to your account in the ‘accounts’ tab in the dashboard.

If you have registered multiple properties with different names and postal addresses, then you will receive one email for each property – one property, one email, one attachment.

How can I update my email address?

To change your email address, go to the ‘profile’ tab on the eNotices dashboard. Then enter your new email address and click Save.

To ensure your future notices are sent to this new email, you will need complete a verification link to your new email address. You will now be sent an automated verification email, follow the prompts in this to ensure your new email address is approved.

Can notices be emailed to more than one person?

Yes, once you have registered to receive your notices via email, you can add additional email addresses to receive the notices.

To do this, go to the ‘emails’ tab in the dashboard. Here you can input additional email addresses to send the notice to, just type in the email address and click ‘add’.  


FlexiPay FAQs

What is FlexiPay?

FlexiPay is a payment management system that provides our customers with flexible payment options for their notices.

What types of payments can be made via FlexiPay?

You have a number of different payment options in FlexiPay. You can –

  • Make a one-time payment of your notice
  • Set up an ongoing direct debit schedule
  • Apply for a payment arrangement

What payment methods are accepted?

Payments can be made via either credit card (Visa, Mastercard), including international credit cards, or bank account.

One-time payments can also be made via Apple Pay and Google Pay on compatible devices.

FlexiPay asked for my eNotices reference number. Do I need to have an eNotices account to use it?

No, FlexiPay can be used by all customers, even if you don’t have an eNotices account.

The eNotices reference number is used by the system to easily find the details of your notice such as the name, account number, and amount due.

FlexiPay says my eNotices reference number is invalid

Please check that you have typed the code in correctly, and ensure there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the reference number.

If you are having trouble with your eNotices reference number, please contact us via  or 13 99 72.

I have applied for a payment arrangement. What happens now?

All payment arrangement requests are sent to our team for review. You should hear from us within [XX] business days regarding the outcome.

If your request is approved, you will receive an email confirming the details, with a link to securely enter your payment method.

If we have any questions or want to discuss your proposed arrangement with you, we may contact you via the email or phone number provided in the request.

If you have any questions about this process please contact us via or 13 99 72.

Why do I need to receive an email to give my payment method details?

If you are setting up a direct debit schedule or a payment arrangement, FlexiPay will send you an email with a secure link to provide your payment method details.

This is to ensure that the email address you have entered is valid, so we know that you will receive emails regarding the schedule such as transaction receipts, card expiry reminders, or updates to your schedule.

Can I make changes to my payment schedule?

To make changes to your payment schedule such as frequency, amount, or payment dates, you need to contact us via or 13 99 72  to discuss the changes.

If you have an eNotices account, you can cancel your schedule from the ‘manage payments’ tab in the dashboard.

How can I see the details of my payment schedule?

If you have an eNotices account, you will be able to see the details of your payment schedule in the ‘manage payments’ tab in the dashboard.

If you do not have an eNotices account, please contact us via or 13 99 72 and we can provide these details to you.

My credit card has expired/I need to update the payment method used. How can I do this?

To update the payment method associated with your direct debit or payment arrangement schedule, please contact us via or13 99 72 and we will send you an email containing a secure link to provide these details. 

Pensioner concession

The Municipal Rates Concession offers a discount on council rates up to a yearly maximum for eligible concession card holders. Please complete the Municipal Rates Concession application and bring both the application and your pension card into either the Edenhope or Kaniva offices. Alternatively, you can take a photocopy of the front and back of your pension concession card and mail together with the signed application to PO Box 201 Edenhope VIC 3318 or email to

Municipal rates concession application form

How much is this concession?

This concession offers a discount on municipal rates up to a yearly maximum which is indexed every year.

2024-25: Pension Concession Rebate is 50% up to a maximum of $259.50.

What concession cards are eligible?

Eligible cards are:

  • Pensioner Concession Card — issued by Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold Card — War Widow (WW)
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold Card — Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (TPI).

    Please Note: A Health Care Card does not entitle the holder to a rate reduction.

    Are there any other criteria?

    Yes, for you to be able to claim a concession on your municipal rates and charges you must ensure that:

  • You have any one of the eligible concession cards and your card is valid at the time of application, and
  • You are the person responsible for payment of the account, and
  • Your name is on the account, and
  • Your name and address on the account matches that on the concession card.

How many properties can I claim for a concession?

You can claim for one property only. Eligible cardholders can only claim a concession on their principal place of residence. For the purpose of this concession, the address on the concession card will be considered as your principal place of residence.